Humorist and author JC Quintana delights audiences with an entertaining and vital message about the psychology of building successful business relationships.
A respected professor and lecturer at Rutgers University, JC asks important questions about how you are building relationships with all of your business stakeholders. A global leader of customer, employee, and partner channel initiatives for DHL, SAGE, ADP, and Hewlett-Packard, JC speaks from experience. His books guide readers through the most important elements of business relationship growth and the technology that helps improve engagement with customers, employees, and partner channels.
JC hold advanced degrees in Human Resource Management and Organizational Psychology, and certifications in Workplace Conflict Management, Business Model Generation, National Culture, and Organizational Culture Dynamics. The perfect speaker to add fun and critical thinking to any event.
“…dynamic, entertaining, motivating… his message is spot on and just what our employees needed…”
T. Darling, KTD Communications
“…an entertaining and comedic style that engages audiences and gets them thinking deeply about the beautiful intersection between business objectives and true human engagement and trust…”
C. Spokely, Extreme 365 Events
JC speaks internationally, most recently at the following conferences:
- Technology Association of GA (TAG) Sales Leadership
- Call Center Week, Las Vegas
- Frost & Sullivan Growth, Innovation and Leadership Conferences, CA
- Building Business Capability, Las Vegas
- Enterprise Connect, FL
- Rutger University Lectures, NJ
- Extreme 365 US and Europe
- Technology Association of GA CRM Gala
- Argyle Executive Forum NY
- Executives in the Know Summit, WA
- Consero Customer Experience Summit, FL
- NextGen Customer Experience, TX
- WEST Connected Customer Experience Summit, NE
- Georgia Network to End Sexual Assault Conference, GA